- 04.07.2014 NFP Appoints Senior-level Talent to California P&C Operations (Wilber & Foster)»
- 04.07.2014 NFP Welcomes Robert Ennis as Vice President, Employee Benefits »
- 07.09.2014 From Small to Large, Three Cross-Selling Success Stories »
- 04.07.2014 NFP Welcomes Sue Merk as Vice President of Business Development »
- 08.19.2014 Thoits Insurance Service, Inc. Announces Brand Transition to NFP»
- 04.04.2014 Thoits Insurance Announces Strategic Acquisition. »
We're going green...
Thoits is now NFP!
What do you get when you combine over a century of commercial insurance expertise with one of the nations leading providers of benefits, insurance and wealth management services? A better way of doing business. NFP's acquisition of Thoits Insurance, now known as NFP Property & Casualty Services, Inc., means you have access to a comprehensive financial solution that offers more more resources, more products and more services for your business.
“As the Director of the Shaw Flooring Network, I am always looking to provide services that simplify the lives of our Dealers and save them money. One of the challenges faced by so many of our Dealers today is in the area of Property and Casualty Insurance. I am pleased to say, we have found the right partner for our SFN Dealers in Thoits. They care about our Dealers and have created options that will save them time and money.”Scott Humphrey
Director Shaw Flooring Network
Shaw Industries Inc.
“My Thoits broker was professional and efficient during the quotation process. He answered all on my questions and helped me minimize paperwork. Best of all, the premium he quoted saved my company over 25% over the prior year.”
“We are proud to have been associated with Thoits Insurance for many years and have enjoyed working together to provide a high level of service to their clients. In this time of uncertainty, it is great to have a partner that is a trusted advisor and is so well respected in the community and industry.”
Vice President, Distrubution, Sales & Marketing
Fireman's Fund Insurance Companies